Sunday 23 January 2011

IM SUPPOSED TO BE PAINTING A COW

So much is the conpulsion to talk a load of crap again to erm no one, i am actually sat here covered in poo as i type, why i chose today to clean out those pesky outside pets i do not know.
Outside pets, its more like a bloody small holding. Never buy a geniua pig and certainly not 2. How bad do they smell? they 'are' actual pigs and i sometimes regret the day sponge bob n patrick aka my mum and dad, the kids nanny and grampy, bought these furry stinky pigs in disgiuse to my house. Two and a half hours ive been out there shovelling shit, im supposed to be painting a cow, for work, and thats not finished because of my apparent additction to status updating on facebook. Wots worrying me is the fact im still not doing it as i have found another outlet in to which i cant talk a complete load of bollocks.
              The worst thing about today i suppose is the way i also thought yeah lets clean the rabbit out too! Good for her but not for me, well i must have saved myself a tidy sum at the vets, but trimming / cutting a massive poo out of your rabbits butt area is not a way in what i wish to spend my sunday.
             I have a sausage casserole to make the kids to bath, school uniforms to wash and there i am trimming butt fur!!!  Where did my life go wrong?
             I really am going to have to go i cannot stand the smell any longer, i actually look like wurzel gummage only if he did a blog he would probably have some fans.
Shower, sausages, baths, then cow.
See yaw xx

1 comment: