Tuesday 25 January 2011

Im supposed to be drinking wine :0(

Hello you my phantom invisible followers, how the devil are you  this evening???, a special good evening to Mrs smiff thanks for being brave enough to be a proper follower and if i every become rich and famous ill give you half.
Today as per usual has been a typically unfortunate day in the life of me. Artist, skivvy and freelance big gob, It started with vomit and ended with poo.
my smallest offspring came in to my room at 4 am hotter than a nuclear power station with talk of sick and headaches. I don't sleep well but at this moment i was strangely not on insomniac island but on a London bus about to meet Robbie Williams in a cafe down oxford street,!? don't ask me why but i was looking lovely wearing a smashing red dress and i was very excited.
Thanks to the sick of vomit gal my fun was spoilt. So i probably will never meet Robbie Williams in a cafe down oxford street, or own that red dress.
      Ah well, so yeah that was it Happy Monday. My second offspring has only just gone back to school since the Christmas holidays, i have work coming out of my ears my Kylie arse needs to be at the gym and the dawg (Who is a fatty) according to the vet, does not get a walk (again)
      ...................................... MY GOD THIS MUST BE BORING, its now 10 hours later i actually fell asleep writing my own blog!!! good grief if i ever get any follows (part from Mrs smiff) who is actually a very good pal of mine, it will be some kind of miracle.
         Any way back to the dog, i think this was some kind of sick revenge for not getting a walk. Last night her back end resembled a chimney sweeps brush, Yes everyone she ate the dirty straw from the outside hutches, what i cleaned out the day before, have you ever heard of anything quite so disgusting? I don't want to put you off of your breakfasts but straw is hard for a dog to expel so it just stays there, it stays there hanging around until someone, IE me, has to pull it out.
          The less said about that the better i feel, on to cleaner matters, as small person was poorly i decided to take my Girlys to the car wash after school for a treat!! eh i know how to live!!!
 I hate car washes i always think the windscreen is going to pop and im going to die, drown to death in car wash bubbles and bits of glass, how embarrassing would that be? local paper " local artist and freelance big gob drowns in her own car at Snax 24 car wash" that'd be about right for me.
         Well i am very glad that its not still yesterday.
Got to go i have a large cup of tea waiting for me, a small person who is still hotter than the sun, a hospital app with the middle one and probably another day ahead of me full of delightful happenings.
Happy Tuesday everyone
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment