Thursday 20 January 2011

Im supposed to be doing the hoovering.

Erm im not being lazy but im an addict to status updating on facebook so its kinda all on there, i spend so much time doing it i have no time to blog, but i think certain people should see this, counsellers, therapists, psyciatrists, you know the general people i feel may benefit my life.

You probably wont believe the things wot happen to me anyway, only yesterday i had a red paint accident managed to wreck the house, nearly cut off my finger trying to make a spaghetti bolognase. its all very unfortunate, i have these goblins you see, they mostly play up on a monday but seeing as this monday was 'blue monday' i gave them the day of and they have been miss behaving since. My kids dont help currently they are sliding down the stairs on a giant sponge bob, they know of my nervous disposition but dont really care.
Anyway typing has been my therapy for the last couple of years, erm i just had a thought unless your my friend you cant see my facebook page, ah well i may start bloggin after all, im kind of enjoying it, and it will give me something to do when im on insomniac island, i go there every night, normally its quite crap, dark, quiet and lonely really, apart from the other night when i phoned someone at 3 am, by mistake of course i was using my phone as a torch :0/ anyway i gotta go ive got some chips in the oven. not really sure why i bought that ab circle pro abdominiser im not really taking it seriously :0/
Same time tommorow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment