Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Wrong Trousers

Erm hello faithful readers
I'm writing too soon i feel, you may not be ready for another crap update of my life,  my last blogett was not even a week ago, i am sorry to say though, i am about to have a breakdown :0/.
 I'm surrounded in complete chaos and have a million things to do, Insomniac Island was open all night last night and I'm very tired :0(
I'm mainly writing this now because no one is at home in which to moan about it to, and no friends seem to be  on the end of the telephone.
      After no sleep (again) i find myself at the start of it all at 8.36am this morning, (child 2 and 3 start school at 8.40), So its 8.36 am. We have no brush, no hearing aids, no asthma puffer, no glasses, no shoes, 1 wet jumper what was left in a swimming bag yesterday, No rucksack for school trip. Child 3's arms and hands are 50% covered in felt tips and paint from last night, her feet are also covered in paint from where she decided hand painting was not enough, .......socks just had to cover this up :0/
        I'm in a panic as you can imagine by this point and am really trying not to swear, scream and jump up and down stomping my feet like Rumpelstiltskin . I finally sort out these problems and then notice a hole in Child 3's trousers the size of New York city :0( ........ I run (fast) up the stairs for the hundredth time. child 3 is running behind me in her pants frantically brushing her hair. It was at this point that it all kicked off :0( the only trousers i could find were 'i thought' a very nice pair of school trousers, they have never been worn and have a nice silver heart hanging from the waist band.
They have never been worn because child 3 absolutely hates them. I really need Gok Wan in her life, he's the only one who will be able to understand her clothes crises. She is so particular about fashion, she will not wear pretty things, pink things or things which are not 'cut' in the right way. 'I CANT WEAR THE WRONG TROUSERS TO SCHOOL' she screamed absolutely flabbergasted that i had put them on her (she normally gets away with murder) 'THEY ARE WRONG THEY DON'T LAY ON MY SHOES RIGHT......... and that heart is really gay '
I can say at this point i felt for the little lady my mum once made me wear something i didn't want to, age seven, its a big thing (only mine was a tank top, a hideous 70's tank top, a bloody woolen tank top at that with all of the colour's of the rainbow on it) but as you can see I'm not bitter :0/
        Anyway we got in the car and rummaged about for her 'horrible' coat to go with her horrible trousers and we were off.
       I'm thinking of her right now actually and I'm feeling a bit guilty, at her school trip wearing the wrong trousers eating her marmite sandwiches with her little Sponge bob drink beside her :0( what a nasty mummy  i am :0( .......
      Number 4 i have to say is causing me problems already there's nothing wrong with the little fella / fellett i have pics this week, but getting to the scan was a bit frantic. I have decided though it may not just be the kids, every single time we all go out it is like 4 weddings and a funeral, each one of us is running about like a mad bonkers fruit cake. I'm the one swearing and boy 40 always decides to have a shower 2 minutes before we leave. He did it on this day, For an ultra sound scan one is required to drink 2 pints of water an hour before, this i have to say was like a bush tucker trial, it was coming out as fast as it was going in, by the time i reached the hospital it was unbearable. We were late as usual and there were no parking spaces boy 40 dropped me off and drove out of the hospital car park searching for spaces elsewhere, Then i saw him drive back in (4 cars had actually parked in this time). Now we were even more late, i thought id better not leave him and go in as he'd probably end up watching some old man getting his leg xrayed or something :0/ i ran up the hospital steps fast but we still have to wait, by now my bladder was fuller that it had ever been in its life and i was about to explode. I then had a text from my friend kindly asking after my full bladder in a sarcastic manner, upon explaining she advised me to dance like id never danced before? so i tried it in the waiting room but it didn't work. Then thank the lord she called us in, suddenly i realised i was still wearing my lovely silver dangelly belly button ring and so had to make boy 40 a human shield whilst i whipped it out whist running behind him and said radiographer. .................So now i have proof it is definitely a baby !!

he had his hands on his head for most of the time, probably thinking oh my god what have i let myself in for :0/ (the baby that was, not boy 40)
I put the pic up  on face book lots of friends said lots of lovely things, and then i felt a bit weird because they have now all seen inside my womb :0/
Its funny really how gossipy ones village can be, i hadn't actually told anyone apart from my friends about new bubba 4, apart from the announcement on facebook, but then that's also private and for my friends only. Anyway on the said hen night of the last blog i was talking to a friend about it (well moaning about how crap i was feeling really ) when someone else over heard, shes a friend too but not one of my bezzers, i said to her did you erm know about my news?? she replied 'yes everybody knows'!! 'great' every sod in the village knows whats going on in my womb (even the vicar)  and none of them have said a word, i should have just put it on a loud speaker and driven about the place for a bit, at least id have known they all knew then :0/
           Not a lots happened since last Thursday, apart from the dreaded hospital visit Friday, child 2 hates hospitals mainly because she is always in them, this particular one was in Bristol where upon about 12 weeks ago they did lots of tests. you may remember the cling film and anesthetic cream kerfuffle.
Well this was the day the test results were revealed amongst other things, new treatments and new tests to be performed. 'Great' i find out after 12 years that child 2 is also vitamin D deficient which causes immune problems, exhaustion and mood swings (fec i think i may have that too :0(
        So now she has to have a vitamin D supplement, I'm wondering though apart from her usual unlucky life dealings is this because child 2 has never had a weeks holiday in her life?? and whenever we do go somewhere the sun doesn't shine??. Can i sue blood suckers from my bank account for this?? and other life's pains in the arses for the cause of my non holiday life?? I may have to try!! i also think that i am entitled to an Nhs prescription to go and live in Australia where the sun always shines, ill ask the doctor next week.
      This said day went on and on and on, luckily child 1 brought with him some revision papers so he could revise whilst we were there, he also taught child 3 some algebra and some hideous fraction to the powers of which i did not understand a word of, child 3 however is now Mensa at maths and actually understands higher level Gcse, which is a little scary.
     We finally left the hospital at around 6.30 pm no one had been fed (especially me) and so we needed to just drop by at the supermarket on the way home. For normal people with normal luck this would have been fine, but no not us. When we reached the supermarket a very small piece of road to it was completely closed off leaving us to drive another 5 miles out of our way to find another one :0(
       We eventually arrived home hungry and tired at about 8 p.m.
 The next day was my friends wedding, It was a rather smashing day, of course we had all of the dramas in getting there on time etc my dress had got smaller since the last time i tried it on which was a bit unfortunate but I'm just gonna have to get used to that sort of thing. After much food laughter dancing etc we again arrived home very late so Sunday i was very tired. Boy child decided he needed some maths equipment for his exam the next day, it was a little unfortunate i think that he didn't tell me of this on the day we were in the middle of Bristol all day :0/
      We all took ourselves off to town and parked behind the train station. I thought Armageddon was the week before, may be all of the people in the station knew otherwise (there were hundreds of them) , my home town is  a very small town and to see this many people wanting to get out of it on a Sunday was quite alarming!! i still have no idea why they were all there because the world hasn't ended again.
Yesterday i spent most of the day trying to fill out a bus pass for school form, I'm either thick or the county councils website is shite with the wrong information on it, the form also looks like something from 1844 I'm sorry to say it drove me mental and even made me cry at one point, after crossing out bus after bus because it was the wrong one i finally completed it, flimmin buses whats the difference anyway? they all smell of waz.
           Ah well thanks for the sympathetic ear. I've had a right day of it so I'm going to eat some sausages fill in some big school forms and then go to bed ready to get the boat to insomniac island at about 2.am
 See ya

P.s Mrs smiff follower number 1 the useful printout guide to a 'Daddy's survival to pregnancy' will be in next weeks bloggett, I've run out of typing finger ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment